Hello again! I have been unable to get internet at the last few places that we've been staying at. I am now in Kep along the southern coast. Here is a photo update. I would elaborate but I cannot charge my laptop. I have just enough time to upload the photos.
Major things that I've done.
Birthday - Ah.. I am 24 now. So I took up on my mom's offer to hire a girl to entertain me. Well her name was Tien and she was my dance partner/teacher for the night. Can't really convey the experience through the internet... I will go in depth in person. Fun times. =P
Ankor Wat - How people have built such things amazes me.
Uncle's Wedding - Long day/great night. Gave me a "revelation" about what I am looking for.
Sihanoukville - Beaches - Sandy beach, warm water, and a perfectly partly cloudy sky made for a great day of relaxation.
Ah here are some photos from the days prior to my birthday. I have 1000+ photos to go through when I get back....
http://picasaweb.google.com/PSon86/CambodiaII#slideshow/5477403471360181490
I will be back soon! Take care until then. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment