Monday, August 30, 2010

Photography

I think I'll start posting weekly with a mix of my photos that I have taken during the week!

SO! If you haven't heard, I have been given the opportunity to utilize some space in SODO to set up a photo studio. Right now everything is in it's infancy and we're setting everything up. I have had time to shoot there every now and then. It is amazing! Well with out further adieu, the photos:



The space lit naturally and with 3 speed lights at each beam.


The view of the rail yard from the ROOF!


Safeco Field and the Seattle City skyline from the roof!


Moving in closer for detail.


Waiting for the freight train to pass by.


Dreamy Seattle


Flowers


Moon Bridge in Kubota Gardens


Crawfish in the lake at Kubota Gardens


Ngoc and Thomas


Hanging out at Cal Anderson Park with the always lovely Jessica Lynn Rider and Ngoc Ho Nguyen.


Testing out my century stand. Boomed a beauty dish just outside of the frame, camera left.


Dusty leaves in Discovery Park


The peeling skin of the Madrona tree


The view from Magnolia


Test shot of my buddy Constantin. Tech:
SB-25 thru 43" westcott at 1/4 CL
SB-25 bare providing rim CR
SB-600 Gelled blue on background CL
Triggered by RF-602s


First sample!


Another variation - got the rim just in the frame for a bit of flare!


Surprise guest! Buddha the dog and his owner dropped in for a few frames!


Good dog. =)


Constantin riding a bucking saw horse!


Constantin tamed it: PRO.

So there it is! A few of my favorites from this week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment